What is CONTIGUITY: The physical adjacency on a disk of the disk sectors used by a file.
- Definition Chaining:
- Dictionary of execution from one batch file to another. This represents an unconditional transfer of control. If you want to return control to a batch file you must use the CALL command when executing a batch contiguity.
- Definition Case Sensitivity:
- Dictionary Distinguishing between capital letters and lowercase letters contiguity.
- Definition Command Processor:
- Dictionary The program that translates and acts on commands contiguity.
- Definition Compressed Print:
- Dictionary Printing that allows more than 80 characters on a line of output. Compressed print is usually 132 characters, but on newer printers it can be up to 255 characters per line contiguity.
How works contiguity meaning in Dictionary C .