What is CONTIGUITY: The physical adjacency on a disk of the disk sectors used by a file.
- Definition Code Page:
- Dictionary A character set that redefines the country and keyboard information for non-U.S.keyboards and systems contiguity.
- Definition Conventional Memory:
- Dictionary Physical memory located below the 640K DOS addressing limit contiguity.
- Definition Cold Booting:
- Dictionary Booting up DOS by turning the computer's power on. See bootstrapping contiguity.
- Definition CONFIG.SYS:
- Dictionary containing system configuration commands, which are files that your computer needs in order to initialize itself when booting up. The CONFIG.SYS file is read before the AUTOEXEC.BAT file contiguity.
How works contiguity meaning in Dictionary C .