What is SOFTWARE INTERRUPT: A signal from a software program that calls up a routine that is resident in the computer's basic programming. It is also a software signal to the computer that the software program has finished or has a problem.
- Definition Synchronous Communications:
- Dictionary communicating via modem whereby the data that is sent is transmitted at regularly spaced intervals without the use of start and stop bits to frame each packet of information. See also asynchronous software interrupt.
- Definition Subcommands:
- Dictionary Several special commands used only within batch files software interrupt.
- Definition Source:
- Dictionary The location containing the original data, files, or other information to be used in a DOS command software interrupt.
- Definition Scrolling:
- Dictionary Rolling additional lines of text onto the screen, while rolling lines from the other side of the screen out of view software interrupt.
How works software interrupt meaning in Dictionary S .