What is SOFTWARE INTERRUPT: A signal from a software program that calls up a routine that is resident in the computer's basic programming. It is also a software signal to the computer that the software program has finished or has a problem.
- Definition Subcommands:
- Dictionary Several special commands used only within batch files software interrupt.
- Definition Serial Communications:
- Dictionary Data transmission in which data is transferred and processed one bit at a time. Compare to parallel communications software interrupt.
- Definition Switch:
- Dictionary A parameter included in DOS commands, usually preceded by the slash(/) symbol, which clarifies or modifies the action of the command software interrupt.
- Definition Sector:
- Dictionary A division of a disk track; usually 512 bytes software interrupt.
How works software interrupt meaning in Dictionary S .