What is CONDITIONAL STATEMENT: A statement in a batch file or computer program that controls the next step to be executed in the batch file, based on the value of a logical test.
- Definition Chaining:
- Dictionary of execution from one batch file to another. This represents an unconditional transfer of control. If you want to return control to a batch file you must use the CALL command when executing a batch conditional statement.
- Definition Cold Booting:
- Dictionary Booting up DOS by turning the computer's power on. See bootstrapping conditional statement.
- Definition Context Switching:
- Dictionary See task swapper conditional statement.
- Definition Copy Protection:
- Dictionary Special mechanisms contained in diskettes to inhibit the copying of them by conventional commands conditional statement.
How works conditional statement meaning in Dictionary C .