What is CONDITIONAL STATEMENT: A statement in a batch file or computer program that controls the next step to be executed in the batch file, based on the value of a logical test.
- Definition CONFIG.SYS:
- Dictionary containing system configuration commands, which are files that your computer needs in order to initialize itself when booting up. The CONFIG.SYS file is read before the AUTOEXEC.BAT file conditional statement.
- Definition Code Page:
- Dictionary A character set that redefines the country and keyboard information for non-U.S.keyboards and systems conditional statement.
- Definition Compressed Print:
- Dictionary Printing that allows more than 80 characters on a line of output. Compressed print is usually 132 characters, but on newer printers it can be up to 255 characters per line conditional statement.
- Definition Character Set:
- Dictionary 256 characters that can be used by programs or system devices. It consists of letters, numbers, control codes, and special graphics or international symbols, each represented by a unique byte or conditional statement.
How works conditional statement meaning in Dictionary C .