What is EXTENSION: The one to three characters after the period following the base name in a file specification.
- Definition Extended ASCII Codes:
- Dictionary ASCII codes between 128 and 255, which usually differ from computer to computer extension.
- Definition EDIT:
- Dictionary The full-screen DOS tex: editor extension.
- Definition External Buffer:
- Dictionary A device, connected to the computer and another device, that acts as a buffer extension.
- Definition Expansion Cards:
- Dictionary Add-on circuit boards through which hardware can increase the power of the system, such as adding extra memory or a modem extension.
How works extension meaning in Dictionary E .