What is COMMAND PROMPT: A visual indicator that an operating system or application program is waiting for input from you.
- Definition Configuration:
- Dictionary An initial set of system values, such as the number of buffers DOS will use, the number of simultaneously open files it will allow, and the specific devices that will be supported command prompt definition.
- Definition Concatenation:
- Dictionary The placing of files or strings together in a series command prompt explain.
- Definition Compressed Print:
- Dictionary Printing that allows more than 80 characters on a line of output. Compressed print is usually 132 characters, but on newer printers it can be up to 255 characters per line command prompt what is.
- Definition Character Set:
- Dictionary 256 characters that can be used by programs or system devices. It consists of letters, numbers, control codes, and special graphics or international symbols, each represented by a unique byte or command prompt meaning.
How works command prompt meaning in Dictionary C .