What is CLUSTER: A group of contiguous sectors on a disk. Each sector usually comprises 512 bytes. Also known as an allocation unit, this is the smallest unit of disk storage that DOS can manipulate.
- Definition Cold Booting:
- Dictionary Booting up DOS by turning the computer's power on. See bootstrapping cluster.
- Definition Confirmation Box:
- Dictionary A rectangular window that prompts you to confirm your request. It helps to protect you from making irrevocable errors-for example, when deleting files cluster.
- Definition Chaining:
- Dictionary of execution from one batch file to another. This represents an unconditional transfer of control. If you want to return control to a batch file you must use the CALL command when executing a batch cluster.
- Definition Cache:
- Dictionary A portion of memory reserved for the contents of recently referenced disk sectors. It facilitates faster re access of the same sectors and is implemented with the SMARTDRV.SYS device driver cluster.
How works cluster meaning in Dictionary C .