What is ACTIVE PARTITION: The section of a hard disk containing the operating system to be used when the hardware powers up.
- Definition AUTOEXEC.BAT:
- Dictionary A batch file executed automatically whenever the computer is booted up active partition.
- Definition Archive Attribute:
- Dictionary A bit in a file specification used to indicate whether the file in question needs to be backed up active partition.
- Definition Application Program:
- Dictionary A computer program that performs a useful task or series of related tasks, such as balancing a checkbook or managing inventory active partition.
- Definition Asynchronous Communications:
- Dictionary A method of communicating in which the data that is sent is broken up into packets (or bytes) with beginning and ending stop bits. See also serial communications, synchronous communications active partition.
How works active partition meaning in Dictionary A .