What is DEVICE DRIVER: A special program that must be loaded to use a device. It adds extra capability to DOS. Also known as an interrupt handler.
- Definition Double-Density Diskette:
- Dictionary magnetic storage material is arranged twice as densely as was true on the generally no-longer-available first DOS diskettes. Double-density is used most commonly to refer to 360K 1/4" or 720K 3 device driver.
- Definition Dot-Matrix Printer:
- Dictionary A printer that prints tiny dots by means of pins on a movable print head. The arrangement of the dots are visible to the reader as characters on the page device driver.
- Definition Destination:
- Dictionary the targeted location for data, files, or other information generated or moved by a DOS command device driver.
- Definition DRIVER.SYS:
- Dictionary A CONFIG.SYS device driver used to facilitate assigning logical drive identifiers to extra physical disk drives device driver.
How works device driver meaning in Dictionary D .