What is RESOURCE ALLOCATION: Making system facilities available to individual users or programs.
- Definition Redirection:
- Dictionary The process of causing output from one program or device to be routed to another program or device resource allocation definition.
- Definition Reverse Film:
- Dictionary The effect of reversing the foreground and background colors for certain characters on screen in order to make then noticeable resource allocation explain.
- Definition RAM:
- Dictionary Memory. The part of the computer's memory to which you have access; it stores programs and data while the computer is on. When the computer is off or loses power, all memory data is lost resource allocation what is.
- Definition Reserved Memory:
- Dictionary normally used only for video buffers. DOS can use it with appropriate system configuration for device drivers, memory-resident programs (TSRs), and ordinary application programs. Reserved memory is resource allocation meaning.
How works resource allocation meaning in Dictionary R .