What is RESOURCE ALLOCATION: Making system facilities available to individual users or programs.
- Definition REM Statement:
- Dictionary A line of text in a QuickBASIC program, a CONFIG.SYS file, or a batch file, which contains remarks or comments for program explanation or clarification. REM statements are not executed resource allocation.
- Definition RAM Disk:
- Dictionary An area of RAM that acts as if it were a disk drive. All data in this area of memory is lost when the computer is turned off or warm booted. It is also known as a virtual disk resource allocation.
- Definition Read/Write Attribute:
- Dictionary The bit in a file specification that indicates whether a file can accept changes or deletions, or can only be accessed for reading resource allocation.
- Definition Range:
- Dictionary A contiguous series of values (minimum to maximum, first to last, and so on resource allocation.
How works resource allocation meaning in Dictionary R .