What MICROSCOPY means: Using microscopes to view samples and objects that cannot be seen with the unaided eye.
- Definition Microparticle:
- Dictionary 1 and 100 m in size. A m is a micrometer, which is one-millionth of a meter. Man-made microparticles include ceramics, glass, polymers and metals. In biological systems, microparticles are small microscopy.
- Definition Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI):
- Dictionary imaging technology used to investigate anatomy and function of the body in both health and disease without the use of damaging ionizing radiation. It is often used for disease detection, diagnosis microscopy.
- Definition Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (MRS):
- Dictionary analytic imaging technique used to study metabolic changes in diseases affecting the brain, including tumors, strokes, and seizures. The technique is also used to study the metabolism of other organs microscopy.
- Definition Mesenchymal Stem Cells:
- Dictionary A term used to define non-blood adult stem cells from a variety of tissues. However, it is not clear whether mesenchymal stem cells from different tissues are the same microscopy.