What COMPUTATIONAL MODELING means: The use of mathematics, statistics, physics and computer science to study the mechanism and behavior of complex systems by computer simulation. A computational model contains numerous variables that characterize the system being studied. Simulation is done by adjusting these variables and observing how the changes affect the outcomes predicted by the model.
- Definition Cell Reprogramming:
- Dictionary function of a cell using chemical, protein or even mechanical force. Most commonly, a cell, like a skin cell, may be treated with protein factors that reprogram it to become a stem cell that can then computational modeling definition.
- Definition Contrast Agent:
- Dictionary A substance used to enhance the imaged appearance of structures, processes or fluids within the body in biomedical imaging computational modeling explain.
- Definition Computed Tomography:
- Dictionary ray imaging procedure in which a narrow beam of X-rays is aimed at a patient and quickly rotated around the body, producing signals that are processed by the machine’s computer to generate cross computational modeling what is.
- Definition Clinical Decision Support Mechanizm:
- Dictionary software-based system designed to assist physicians and other health professionals as well as patients with diagnostic and treatment decisions and reminders. The system compiles and analyzes medical computational modeling meaning.