What BIOMIMETICS means: Using biological form and function seen in nature to inspire the design of solutions to engineering problems.
- Definition Bioinformatics:
- Dictionary biology that is concerned with the acquisition, storage, display and analysis of biological information. Analysis of biological information includes statistical and computational methods to model biomimetics definition.
- Definition Brachytherapy:
- Dictionary therapy in which one or more small radioactive sources is placed in or adjacent to an area requiring treatment. The dose rate and longevity of the radiation source is chosen to reflect the treatment biomimetics explain.
- Definition Biocompatibility:
- Dictionary biomaterial interacts in the body with the surrounding cells, tissues and other factors. A biomaterial is considered to have good biocompatibility if it does not generate a vigorous immune response biomimetics what is.
- Definition Biosensors:
- Dictionary A device that uses biological material, such as DNA, enzymes and antibodies, to detect specific biological, chemical, or physical processes and then transmits or reports this data biomimetics meaning.