What WORKING INTEREST means: An operating interest in oil and gas in place that is burdened with the responsibility and cost of developing and operating the property.
- Definition Weather-Related Sale:
- Dictionary livestock in a particular year than is the farmer's usual practice because of drought, flood, or other weather-related conditions. If certain conditions are met, the farmer may elect to report working interest.
- Definition Worksheet:
- Dictionary A record of compiled information that is generally not sent to the IRS with a tax return working interest.
- Definition Worthless Securities:
- Dictionary for a security that becomes worthless during the year. The loss is deemed to have occurred on the last day of the year. Special rules apply to securities of affiliated companies and small business working interest.
- Definition Withholding Of Tax At Source:
- Dictionary tax by a payer prior to payment of various types of income as required by the tax Code. The recipient of the income claims the amount withheld as a tax payment on his or her tax return working interest.
How works Working Interest meaning in Tah definition W .