What TRAVEL EXPENSES means: Travel expenses include meals and lodging and transportation expenses while away from home in the pursuit of a trade or business (including that of an employee). Other travel expenses include laundry, shipping, tips, and computer rental fees.
- Definition Tip Income:
- Dictionary Gratuities received by the taxpayer for services rendered. Tips of $20 or more from any one job during a calendar month must be reported to the taxpayer's employer travel expenses.
- Definition Tax Home:
- Dictionary The business location, post, or station of the taxpayer travel expenses.
- Definition Taxable Income:
- Dictionary Taxable income is equal to adjusted gross income reduced by itemized deductions or the standard deduction, and by allowable personal and dependent exemptions travel expenses.
- Definition Tax Preference Items:
- Dictionary Tax items that may result in the imposition of the alternative minimum tax travel expenses.
How works Travel Expenses meaning in Tah definition T .