What TRADE DATE means: With respect to traded securities, the date on which a security is actually bought or sold.
- Definition Temporary Assignment:
- Dictionary A work assignment is considered to be temporary if, at the time the assignment begins, it can be expected to last one year or less trade date.
- Definition Transportation Expenses:
- Dictionary expenses for an employee or self-employed taxpayer include only the cost of transportation incurred in the course of business or employment when the taxpayer is not away from home in a travel status trade date.
- Definition Tax Liability:
- Dictionary The amount of total tax due the IRS after any credits and before taking into account any advance payments (withholding, estimated payments, etc.) made by the taxpayer trade date.
- Definition Tip Income:
- Dictionary Gratuities received by the taxpayer for services rendered. Tips of $20 or more from any one job during a calendar month must be reported to the taxpayer's employer trade date.
How works Trade Date meaning in Tah definition T .