What TAXABLE U.S. DOMESTIC CORPORATION means: An organization incorporated in and doing business with the intent to make a profit in the United States. Examples are H&R Block, General Motors, and IBM.
- Definition Tax Court:
- Dictionary The U.S. Tax Court is one of three trial courts of original jurisdiction that decide litigation involving federal income, death, and gift taxes taxable u.s. domestic corporation.
- Definition Tax Benefit Rule:
- Dictionary provides that the amount of an expense recovered must be included in income in the year of the recovery to the extent the original expense resulted in a tax benefit. The most common example is a taxable u.s. domestic corporation.
- Definition Transportation Expenses:
- Dictionary expenses for an employee or self-employed taxpayer include only the cost of transportation incurred in the course of business or employment when the taxpayer is not away from home in a travel status taxable u.s. domestic corporation.
- Definition Trade-In Allowance:
- Dictionary The amount by which the seller reduces the sale price of a property in return for the property of the buyer. This does not affect the buyer's basis in the property purchased taxable u.s. domestic corporation.
How works Taxable U.S. Domestic meaning in Tah definition T .