What TAX COURT means: The U.S. Tax Court is one of three trial courts of original jurisdiction that decide litigation involving federal income, death, and gift taxes.
- Definition Tax Home:
- Dictionary The business location, post, or station of the taxpayer tax court.
- Definition Taxable U.S. Domestic Corporation:
- Dictionary An organization incorporated in and doing business with the intent to make a profit in the United States. Examples are H&R Block, General Motors, and IBM tax court.
- Definition Tax-Exempt Income:
- Dictionary Income that by law is not subject to income tax tax court.
- Definition Tax Liability:
- Dictionary The amount of total tax due the IRS after any credits and before taking into account any advance payments (withholding, estimated payments, etc.) made by the taxpayer tax court.
How works Tax Court meaning in Tah definition T .