What STUDENT LOAN INTEREST DEDUCTION means: An adjustment to income for interest paid during the year on qualified higher-education loans. The deduction may be limited if income exceeds a specified amount. See http://www.hrblock.com/taxes/tax_calculators/rate_tables/student_loan_deduction.html?pgnavp=dc&pgnavc=dc_alph&pgnava=dc_alph_25 for the current amounts.
- Definition Safe Harbor:
- Dictionary that allow a (usually) simpler method of determining a tax consequence than is available following the precise language of the Code or regulations. An example is the simplified method for determining student loan interest deduction.
- Definition Self-Employment Income:
- Dictionary Self-employment income is income earned by a self-employed employed individual. In most cases, the income is subject to self-employment (social security and medicare) tax student loan interest deduction.
- Definition Support:
- Dictionary provided on behalf of an individual. Support includes food, lodging, and other necessities as well as recreation and other nonessential expenditures. Support is not limited to necessities and can be student loan interest deduction.
- Definition Section 125 Plan:
- Dictionary See Cafeteria Plan student loan interest deduction.
How works Student Loan Interest meaning in Tah definition S .