What STRAIGHT-LINE DEPRECIATION means: A method of computing depreciation under which the depreciation deduction is the same for each full year.
- Definition Social Security Wages:
- Dictionary Total wages paid to an employee that are subject to this tax. This amount does not include tips. Wages are also subject to Medicare tax straight-line depreciation.
- Definition Section (Followed By A Number):
- Dictionary The section of the tax Code in which particular laws are given straight-line depreciation.
- Definition Special Needs Child:
- Dictionary credit, a child determined by the state to be difficult to adopt due to factors such as racial or ethnic background, age, a condition that requires special care, or whether the child has siblings. A straight-line depreciation.
- Definition Social Security Tips:
- Dictionary The amount of tips reported to an employer by an employee that is subject to this tax. Tips are also subject to Medicare tax straight-line depreciation.
How works Straight-Line Depreciation meaning in Tah definition S .