What STRAIGHT-LINE DEPRECIATION means: A method of computing depreciation under which the depreciation deduction is the same for each full year.
- Definition Section (Followed By A Number):
- Dictionary The section of the tax Code in which particular laws are given straight-line depreciation.
- Definition State And Local Income Tax Withheld:
- Dictionary The amounts withheld from income and submitted to the state or local tax division as an advance payment of the taxpayer's state or local income tax straight-line depreciation.
- Definition Section 1231 Gain Or Loss:
- Dictionary A net section 1231 gain is treated as long-term capital gain and a net section 1231 loss is treated as an ordinary (fully deductible) loss straight-line depreciation.
- Definition Separate Maintenance Payments:
- Dictionary Amounts paid to one spouse by the other spouse under a court order or agreement while they live apart straight-line depreciation.
How works Straight-Line Depreciation meaning in Tah definition S .