What STATUTORY EMPLOYEE means: A worker who is treated as an employee for social security and Medicare tax purposes and as self-employed for income tax purposes. The "Statutory employee" box on such a worker's Form W-2 should be marked.
- Definition S Corporations:
- Dictionary business corporation that generally pays no tax. Instead, shareholders of an S corporation report their share of the corporation's income, gain, losses, and credits on their individual returns statutory employee.
- Definition Short-Term Gain Or Loss:
- Dictionary Gain or loss on the sale or exchange of a capital asset held one year or less statutory employee.
- Definition Section 1245:
- Dictionary personal property is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income up to the amount of depreciation claimed. Section 1245 is the Internal Revenue Code section that requires this treatment. Also statutory employee.
- Definition Standard Mileage Rate:
- Dictionary chooses not to deduct actual vehicle expenses for business use, for medical or charitable use, or for moving expenses may deduct a fixed rate for each mile of qualified use. See our Standard Mileage statutory employee.
How works Statutory Employee meaning in Tah definition S .