What SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE TAXES WITHHELD means: The employee's share of these taxes that was withheld and submitted along with the employer's share to the IRS by the employer.
- Definition Shareholder:
- Dictionary An individual or entity that owns shares of capital stock social security and medicare taxes withheld.
- Definition Section (Followed By A Number):
- Dictionary The section of the tax Code in which particular laws are given social security and medicare taxes withheld.
- Definition Support:
- Dictionary provided on behalf of an individual. Support includes food, lodging, and other necessities as well as recreation and other nonessential expenditures. Support is not limited to necessities and can be social security and medicare taxes withheld.
- Definition Section 1250:
- Dictionary is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income to the extent of the depreciation claimed in excess of straight line. Section 1250 is the section of the Internal Revenue Code that requires this social security and medicare taxes withheld.
How works Social Security and Medicare meaning in Tah definition S .