What SHORT-TERM GAIN OR LOSS means: Gain or loss on the sale or exchange of a capital asset held one year or less.
- Definition Simplified Employee Pension (SEP):
- Dictionary An arrangement under which an employer makes contributions to an employee's individual retirement account (IRA), or a self-employed person contributes to his own plan short-term gain or loss.
- Definition Stock In Trade:
- Dictionary Property held primarily for sale to customers in the ordinary course of business short-term gain or loss.
- Definition State And Local Income Tax Withheld:
- Dictionary The amounts withheld from income and submitted to the state or local tax division as an advance payment of the taxpayer's state or local income tax short-term gain or loss.
- Definition Short Sale:
- Dictionary seller borrows the stock certificates or other property delivered to the buyer. At a later date, the seller either purchases similar stock or property necessary to "cover" the sale, and short-term gain or loss.
How works Short-Term Gain or Loss meaning in Tah definition S .