What SEPARATE MAINTENANCE PAYMENTS means: Amounts paid to one spouse by the other spouse under a court order or agreement while they live apart.
- Definition Severance Damages:
- Dictionary Payment received because part of a property is condemned and the value of the retained part is thereby decreased separate maintenance payments.
- Definition Section 179 Expense Deduction:
- Dictionary treat the cost of certain qualified property as a currently deductible expense rather than as a capital expenditure. This is also referred to as expensing. See Form 4562 for the current dollar limits separate maintenance payments.
- Definition Standard Mileage Rate:
- Dictionary chooses not to deduct actual vehicle expenses for business use, for medical or charitable use, or for moving expenses may deduct a fixed rate for each mile of qualified use. See our Standard Mileage separate maintenance payments.
- Definition Support:
- Dictionary provided on behalf of an individual. Support includes food, lodging, and other necessities as well as recreation and other nonessential expenditures. Support is not limited to necessities and can be separate maintenance payments.
How works Separate Maintenance Payments meaning in Tah definition S .