What SECTION (FOLLOWED BY A NUMBER) means: The section of the tax Code in which particular laws are given.
- Definition Short-Term Gain Or Loss:
- Dictionary Gain or loss on the sale or exchange of a capital asset held one year or less section (followed by a number).
- Definition Standard Mileage Rate:
- Dictionary chooses not to deduct actual vehicle expenses for business use, for medical or charitable use, or for moving expenses may deduct a fixed rate for each mile of qualified use. See our Standard Mileage section (followed by a number).
- Definition Statutory Employee:
- Dictionary treated as an employee for social security and Medicare tax purposes and as self-employed for income tax purposes. The "Statutory employee" box on such a worker's Form W-2 should be section (followed by a number).
- Definition Shareholder:
- Dictionary An individual or entity that owns shares of capital stock section (followed by a number).
How works Section (followed by a number meaning in Tah definition S .