What SECTION 1250 means: When real property is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income to the extent of the depreciation claimed in excess of straight line. Section 1250 is the section of the Internal Revenue Code that requires this treatment. Also see "Recapture of Depreciation.".
- Definition Special Needs Child:
- Dictionary credit, a child determined by the state to be difficult to adopt due to factors such as racial or ethnic background, age, a condition that requires special care, or whether the child has siblings. A section 1250.
- Definition Social Security Wages:
- Dictionary Total wages paid to an employee that are subject to this tax. This amount does not include tips. Wages are also subject to Medicare tax section 1250.
- Definition Securities:
- Dictionary evidence of an interest in corporate stock or stock rights oran interest in any note, bond, debenture or other evidence of indebtedness issued by a government or corporation. For certain tax purposes section 1250.
- Definition Section 1231 Property:
- Dictionary property includes depreciable assets and real estate used in a trade or business and held for more than one year. Under certain circumstances, it also includes timber, coal, domestic iron ore section 1250.
How works Section 1250 meaning in Tah definition S .