What SEP means: See Simplified Employee Pension.
- Definition Section 1250:
- Dictionary is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income to the extent of the depreciation claimed in excess of straight line. Section 1250 is the section of the Internal Revenue Code that requires this sep.
- Definition Self-Employed Individuals:
- Dictionary for themselves. They decide when, how, and where to work, obtain their own jobs or sales, pay their own expenses, and receive social security and Medicare coverage through payment of self-employment sep.
- Definition Student Loan Interest Deduction:
- Dictionary income for interest paid during the year on qualified higher-education loans. The deduction may be limited if income exceeds a specified amount. See http://www.hrblock.com/taxes/tax_calculators/rate sep.
- Definition Standard Deduction:
- Dictionary by the tax law in lieu of itemized deductions. A taxpayer whose gross income is not more than the sum of the standard deduction and exemptions generally does not have to pay tax. See our Standard sep.
How works SEP meaning in Tah definition S .