What ADDITIONAL CHILD TAX CREDIT means: A refundable credit available to taxpayers with three or more children qualifying for the child tax credit or whose earned income exceeds a specified amount and whose regular child tax credit exceeds tax liability minus other nonrefundable credits. The additional child tax credit is computed on Form 8812. For current figures, see our Child Tax Credit rate table. Also, see Child Tax Credit.
- Definition Accelerated Cost Recovery System (ACRS):
- Dictionary depreciation mainly used for property placed in service after 1980 and before 1987. ACRS is also used for certain property placed in service after 1986 that is acquired from a related party who used additional child tax credit.
- Definition Advance Payments:
- Dictionary Advance payments are prepayments for services or goods. They generally are includible in gross income upon receipt for both accrual- and cash-basis taxpayers additional child tax credit.
- Definition Active Participant:
- Dictionary A taxpayer who is covered by an employer-maintained qualified retirement plan, or a qualified self-employed retirement plan, if even for only one day during the year additional child tax credit.
- Definition Average Basis:
- Dictionary A method of figuring basis that can be used only for sales of regulated investment company (including mutual fund) shares. The taxpayer can choose either the single-category or double-category method additional child tax credit.
How works Additional Child Tax Credit meaning in Tah definition A .