What ADDITIONAL CHILD TAX CREDIT means: A refundable credit available to taxpayers with three or more children qualifying for the child tax credit or whose earned income exceeds a specified amount and whose regular child tax credit exceeds tax liability minus other nonrefundable credits. The additional child tax credit is computed on Form 8812. For current figures, see our Child Tax Credit rate table. Also, see Child Tax Credit.
- Definition Anti-Churning Rules:
- Dictionary prevent taxpayers from taking advantage of new laws by acquiring property eligible for benefits available under the new law from a related party that was used by the related property before the additional child tax credit.
- Definition Active Participant:
- Dictionary A taxpayer who is covered by an employer-maintained qualified retirement plan, or a qualified self-employed retirement plan, if even for only one day during the year additional child tax credit.
- Definition Annualized Income:
- Dictionary and expenditures for a particular period multiplied by the ratio of 12 to the number of months in the period. For example, if annualizing the income for the period January 1 though May 31, multiply additional child tax credit.
- Definition Alimony Payments:
- Dictionary one spouse to the other spouse or former spouse under a separation or divorce agreement. Qualified alimony and separate maintenance payments are includible in the gross income of the recipient and additional child tax credit.
How works Additional Child Tax Credit meaning in Tah definition A .