What is MONOCHROME: Referring to a single pixel color. If the pixel is turned on, it becomes part of the overall image's background.
- Definition Memory Cache:
- Dictionary See cache monochrome.
- Definition Memory-Resident:
- Dictionary Located in physical memory, as opposed to being stored in a disk file monochrome.
- Definition Mouse Pointer:
- Dictionary The screen symbol representing the symbolic location of the mouse. When in graphic mode, the mouse pointer is an arrow. When in text mode, it appears as a solid movable rectangle monochrome.
- Definition Menu Bar:
- Dictionary The line listing the menu names at the top of a shell screen monochrome.
How works monochrome meaning in Dictionary M .