What NEUROMYOTONIA means: Neuromyotonia - also known as Isaacs' Syndrome, is spontaneous muscular activity resulting from repetitive motor unit action potentials of peripheral origin.
- Definition Neurosarcoidosis:
- Dictionary refers to sarcoidosis, a condition of unknown cause featuring granulomas in various tissues, involving the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord). It can have many manifestations, but neuromyotonia.
- Definition Neurodegeneration With Brain Iron Accumulation:
- Dictionary with Brain Iron Accumulation - (NBIA) is a rare, inherited, neurological movement disorder characterized by progressive degeneration of the nervous system. Symptoms, which vary greatly among patients neuromyotonia.
- Definition Neuronal Migration Disorders:
- Dictionary Neuronal Migration Disorders - (NMDs) are a group of birth defects caused by the abnormal migration of neurons in the developing brain and nervous system neuromyotonia.
- Definition Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus:
- Dictionary Hydrocephalus - (NPH) is an abnormal increase of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in the brain's ventricles, or cavities. It occurs if the normal flow of CSF throughout the brain and spinal cord is neuromyotonia.