What CEREBRAL ANEURYSM means: Cerebral Aneurysm - (also known as an intracranial or intracerebral aneurysm) is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.
- Definition Cerebral Atrophy:
- Dictionary is a common feature of many of the diseases that affect the brain. Atrophy of any tissue means loss of cells. In brain tissue, atrophy describes a loss of neurons and the connections between them cerebral aneurysm definition.
- Definition Chronic Pain:
- Dictionary While acute pain is a normal sensation triggered in the nervous system to alert you to possible injury and the need to take care of yourself, chronic pain is different. Chronic pain persists. Pain cerebral aneurysm explain.
- Definition Coffin Lowry Syndrome:
- Dictionary Syndrome - is a rare genetic disorder characterized by craniofacial (head and facial) and skeletal abnormalities, mental retardation, short stature, and hypotonia. Characteristic facial features may cerebral aneurysm what is.
- Definition Cytomegalic Inclusion Body Disease:
- Dictionary Inclusion Body Disease - The cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a virus found universally throughout the world that infects between 50 to 80 percent of all adults in the United States by the age of 40. CMV is cerebral aneurysm meaning.