What is SYNCHRONOUS COMMUNICATIONS: A method of communicating via modem whereby the data that is sent is transmitted at regularly spaced intervals without the use of start and stop bits to frame each packet of information. See also asynchronous communications.
- Definition Share Ware:
- Dictionary Software that is made available for free but displays a polite request for a donation to help offset the cost of making it widely available. See also public domain synchronous communications.
- Definition Software Interrupt:
- Dictionary software program that calls up a routine that is resident in the computer's basic programming. It is also a software signal to the computer that the software program has finished or has a synchronous communications.
- Definition Subdirectory:
- Dictionary A directory contained within another directory or subdirectory. Technically, all directories other than the root directory are subdirectories synchronous communications.
- Definition Spooling:
- Dictionary Simultaneous Peripheral Operations On-Line. Using a high speed disk to store input to or output from low-speed peripheral devices while the CPU does other tasks synchronous communications.
How works synchronous communications meaning in Dictionary S .