What is SWITCH: A parameter included in DOS commands, usually preceded by the slash(/) symbol, which clarifies or modifies the action of the command.
- Definition Source:
- Dictionary The location containing the original data, files, or other information to be used in a DOS command switch.
- Definition String:
- Dictionary A series of characters switch.
- Definition Snapshot Program:
- Dictionary A program used in debugging to store the status of system or application program variables switch.
- Definition Subcommands:
- Dictionary Several special commands used only within batch files switch.
How works switch meaning in Dictionary S .