What is SWITCH: A parameter included in DOS commands, usually preceded by the slash(/) symbol, which clarifies or modifies the action of the command.
- Definition Scan Code:
- Dictionary The hardware code representing a key pressed on a keyboard. Converted by a keyboard driver into an ASCII code for use by DOS and application programs switch.
- Definition Spreadsheet Program:
- Dictionary An electronic version of an accountant's spreadsheet; when one value changes, all other values based on that value are updated instantly switch.
- Definition Secondary Command Processor:
- Dictionary A second copy of COMMAND-.COM, invoked either to run a batch file or to provide a new text for subsequent DOS commands switch.
- Definition Scrolling:
- Dictionary Rolling additional lines of text onto the screen, while rolling lines from the other side of the screen out of view switch.
How works switch meaning in Dictionary S .