What is STRING: A series of characters.
- Definition Synchronous Communications:
- Dictionary communicating via modem whereby the data that is sent is transmitted at regularly spaced intervals without the use of start and stop bits to frame each packet of information. See also asynchronous string.
- Definition Spreadsheet Program:
- Dictionary An electronic version of an accountant's spreadsheet; when one value changes, all other values based on that value are updated instantly string.
- Definition Serial Communications:
- Dictionary Data transmission in which data is transferred and processed one bit at a time. Compare to parallel communications string.
- Definition Software Interrupt:
- Dictionary software program that calls up a routine that is resident in the computer's basic programming. It is also a software signal to the computer that the software program has finished or has a string.
How works string meaning in Dictionary S .