What is SOFTWARE: The programs and instruction sets that operate the computer.
- Definition Synchronization:
- Dictionary The coordination of a sending and receiving device, so that both simultaneously send and receive data at the same rate software.
- Definition Switch:
- Dictionary A parameter included in DOS commands, usually preceded by the slash(/) symbol, which clarifies or modifies the action of the command software.
- Definition Serial Communications:
- Dictionary Data transmission in which data is transferred and processed one bit at a time. Compare to parallel communications software.
- Definition Sector:
- Dictionary A division of a disk track; usually 512 bytes software.
How works software meaning in Dictionary S .