What is LOGGING ON: Signing on to a remote system, such as a mainframe or telecommunications service. b> logical b> Something that is defined based on a decision, not by physical properties.
- Definition Laser Printer:
- Dictionary A printer that produces images (pictures or text) by shining a laser on a photo static drum, which picks up toner and then transfers the image to paper logging on.
- Definition Literal:
- Dictionary Something that is accepted exactly as it was submitted logging on.
- Definition Line Feed:
- Dictionary When the cursor on a screen moves to the next line, or when the printer moves the paper down to the next line logging on.
- Definition Logical Drives:
- Dictionary Disk drives, created in an extended DOS partition, that do not physically exist, but DOS thinks they do logging on.
How works logging on meaning in Dictionary L .