What is LINE FEED: When the cursor on a screen moves to the next line, or when the printer moves the paper down to the next line.
- Definition Logging On:
- Dictionary Signing on to a remote system, such as a mainframe or telecommunications service. b> logical b> Something that is defined based on a decision, not by physical properties line feed.
- Definition Look-Ahead Buffers:
- Dictionary buffers used by DOS to read successively positioned disk sectors before those sectors are actually referenced by a program or command, thereby improving performance. They are created by the BUFFERS line feed.
- Definition Literal:
- Dictionary Something that is accepted exactly as it was submitted line feed.
- Definition LCD:
- Dictionary Liquid Crystal Display. A method of producing an image using electrically sensitive crystals suspended in a liquid medium line feed.
How works line feed meaning in Dictionary L .