What is INTERFACE: The boundary between two things, such as the computer and a peripheral.
- Definition Input Focus:
- Dictionary The portion of a graphic menu screen that the selection cursor is in. You can switch the input focus among the screen areas by pressing the Tab key or by using the mouse interface definition.
- Definition Internal Command:
- Dictionary See resident command interface explain.
- Definition IF:
- Dictionary A conditional statement in a batch file interface what is.
- Definition Interrupt:
- Dictionary A signal sent to the computer from a hardware device, indicating a request for service or support from the system interface meaning.
How works interface meaning in Dictionary I .