What is LCD: Liquid Crystal Display. A method of producing an image using electrically sensitive crystals suspended in a liquid medium.
- Definition Literal:
- Dictionary Something that is accepted exactly as it was submitted lcd.
- Definition Lockup:
- Dictionary Term used for the condition when the computer will not accept any input and may have stopped processing. It must be warm or cold booted to resume operating lcd.
- Definition Logging On:
- Dictionary Signing on to a remote system, such as a mainframe or telecommunications service. b> logical b> Something that is defined based on a decision, not by physical properties lcd.
- Definition Laser Printer:
- Dictionary A printer that produces images (pictures or text) by shining a laser on a photo static drum, which picks up toner and then transfers the image to paper lcd.
How works LCD meaning in Dictionary L .