What WORTHLESS SECURITIES means: A loss is allowed for a security that becomes worthless during the year. The loss is deemed to have occurred on the last day of the year. Special rules apply to securities of affiliated companies and small business stock.
- Definition Welfare To Work Credit:
- Dictionary A tax credit for employers who hire workers off welfare rolls worthless securities.
- Definition Widow:
- Dictionary A woman who has not remarried following the death of her husband worthless securities.
- Definition Withholding Of Tax At Source:
- Dictionary tax by a payer prior to payment of various types of income as required by the tax Code. The recipient of the income claims the amount withheld as a tax payment on his or her tax return worthless securities.
- Definition Widower:
- Dictionary A man who has not remarried following the death of his wife worthless securities.
How works Worthless Securities meaning in Tah definition W .