What WIDOW means: A woman who has not remarried following the death of her husband.
- Definition Worthless Securities:
- Dictionary for a security that becomes worthless during the year. The loss is deemed to have occurred on the last day of the year. Special rules apply to securities of affiliated companies and small business widow.
- Definition Worksheet:
- Dictionary A record of compiled information that is generally not sent to the IRS with a tax return widow.
- Definition Withholding Of Tax At Source:
- Dictionary tax by a payer prior to payment of various types of income as required by the tax Code. The recipient of the income claims the amount withheld as a tax payment on his or her tax return widow.
- Definition Welfare To Work Credit:
- Dictionary A tax credit for employers who hire workers off welfare rolls widow.
How works Widow meaning in Tah definition W .