What WEATHER-RELATED SALE means: The sale of more livestock in a particular year than is the farmer's usual practice because of drought, flood, or other weather-related conditions. If certain conditions are met, the farmer may elect to report the proceeds from such sales in the year following the year of sale.
- Definition Widower:
- Dictionary A man who has not remarried following the death of his wife weather-related sale.
- Definition Worksheet:
- Dictionary A record of compiled information that is generally not sent to the IRS with a tax return weather-related sale.
- Definition Working Interest:
- Dictionary An operating interest in oil and gas in place that is burdened with the responsibility and cost of developing and operating the property weather-related sale.
- Definition Widow:
- Dictionary A woman who has not remarried following the death of her husband weather-related sale.
How works Weather-Related Sale meaning in Tah definition W .