What TRUST means: A tax entity created by a trust agreement. This entity distributes all or part of its income to beneficiaries as instructed by the trust agreement. This entity is required to pay taxes on undistributed income.
- Definition Tangible Personal Property:
- Dictionary Property, other than real property, that has a physical existence and an intrinsic value. Examples are livestock, machinery, equipment, and vehicles trust.
- Definition Taxable Income:
- Dictionary Taxable income is equal to adjusted gross income reduced by itemized deductions or the standard deduction, and by allowable personal and dependent exemptions trust.
- Definition Traditional IRA:
- Dictionary is an IRA that is not s SIMPLE IRA or Roth IRA. The term is most commonly used when referring to an IRA to which an individual makes annual contributions that may or may not be deductible depending trust.
- Definition Tax Table:
- Dictionary provided for taxpayers with taxable incomes of less than $100,000. Separate columns are provided for single taxpayers, married taxpayers filing jointly or qualifying widow(er)s, heads of household trust.
How works Trust meaning in Tah definition T .