What THREAT OF CONDEMNATION means: When a property owner is informed, either orally or in writing, by a representative of a governmental body or by a public official authorized to acquire property for public use, that a decision has been made to acquire his property, and it is reasonable to believe that the property will be taken, a threat of condemnation exists.
- Definition Trade Or Business Expenses:
- Dictionary Deductions from gross income that are attributable to a taxpayer's business or profession threat of condemnation.
- Definition Tax Home:
- Dictionary The business location, post, or station of the taxpayer threat of condemnation.
- Definition Tax-Free Exchanges:
- Dictionary Transfers of property specifically exempt from federal income tax consequences in the current year. Examples are a transfer of property to a controlled corporation and a like-kind exchange threat of condemnation.
- Definition Tax Rate Schedules:
- Dictionary are used by certain taxpayers to compute their tax. Separate rate schedules are provided for married individuals filing jointly or qualifying widow(er)s, unmarried heads of household, single threat of condemnation.
How works Threat of Condemnation meaning in Tah definition T .