What THREAT OF CONDEMNATION means: When a property owner is informed, either orally or in writing, by a representative of a governmental body or by a public official authorized to acquire property for public use, that a decision has been made to acquire his property, and it is reasonable to believe that the property will be taken, a threat of condemnation exists.
- Definition Trust:
- Dictionary created by a trust agreement. This entity distributes all or part of its income to beneficiaries as instructed by the trust agreement. This entity is required to pay taxes on undistributed income threat of condemnation.
- Definition Tax Table:
- Dictionary provided for taxpayers with taxable incomes of less than $100,000. Separate columns are provided for single taxpayers, married taxpayers filing jointly or qualifying widow(er)s, heads of household threat of condemnation.
- Definition Tax Bracket:
- Dictionary The rate at which income at a particular level is taxed threat of condemnation.
- Definition Trade-In Allowance:
- Dictionary The amount by which the seller reduces the sale price of a property in return for the property of the buyer. This does not affect the buyer's basis in the property purchased threat of condemnation.
How works Threat of Condemnation meaning in Tah definition T .