What TENANCY BY THE ENTIRETIES means: A tenancy by the entirties is a form of joint ownership that can be used only by a husband and wife. When one spouse dies, the other automatically becomes the owner of the entire property. Also see "Joint Tenancy" and "Tenancy in Common.".
- Definition Tax Table:
- Dictionary provided for taxpayers with taxable incomes of less than $100,000. Separate columns are provided for single taxpayers, married taxpayers filing jointly or qualifying widow(er)s, heads of household tenancy by the entireties.
- Definition Taxable Income:
- Dictionary Taxable income is equal to adjusted gross income reduced by itemized deductions or the standard deduction, and by allowable personal and dependent exemptions tenancy by the entireties.
- Definition Tax-Free Exchanges:
- Dictionary Transfers of property specifically exempt from federal income tax consequences in the current year. Examples are a transfer of property to a controlled corporation and a like-kind exchange tenancy by the entireties.
- Definition Trade Or Business Expenses:
- Dictionary Deductions from gross income that are attributable to a taxpayer's business or profession tenancy by the entireties.
How works Tenancy by the Entireties meaning in Tah definition T .