What TAX RATE SCHEDULES means: Tax rate schedules are used by certain taxpayers to compute their tax. Separate rate schedules are provided for married individuals filing jointly or qualifying widow(er)s, unmarried heads of household, single taxpayers, and married individuals filing separate returns.
- Definition Taxable Income:
- Dictionary Taxable income is equal to adjusted gross income reduced by itemized deductions or the standard deduction, and by allowable personal and dependent exemptions tax rate schedules.
- Definition Transfer Tax:
- Dictionary A tax imposed when real estate is sold or transferred from one person to another tax rate schedules.
- Definition Tax Credit For The Elderly Or The Disabled:
- Dictionary 65 years old and older, and those under 65 retired on a permanent and total disability, may claim the credit. The amount of the credit, if any, is computed on Schedule R, Form 1040, or Schedule 3 tax rate schedules.
- Definition Tax Home:
- Dictionary The business location, post, or station of the taxpayer tax rate schedules.
How works Tax Rate Schedules meaning in Tah definition T .