What TAX-FREE EXCHANGES means: Transfers of property specifically exempt from federal income tax consequences in the current year. Examples are a transfer of property to a controlled corporation and a like-kind exchange.
- Definition Trade Date:
- Dictionary With respect to traded securities, the date on which a security is actually bought or sold tax-free exchanges.
- Definition Tax Court:
- Dictionary The U.S. Tax Court is one of three trial courts of original jurisdiction that decide litigation involving federal income, death, and gift taxes tax-free exchanges.
- Definition Transportation Expenses:
- Dictionary expenses for an employee or self-employed taxpayer include only the cost of transportation incurred in the course of business or employment when the taxpayer is not away from home in a travel status tax-free exchanges.
- Definition Travel Expenses:
- Dictionary include meals and lodging and transportation expenses while away from home in the pursuit of a trade or business (including that of an employee). Other travel expenses include laundry, shipping, tips tax-free exchanges.
How works Tax-Free Exchanges meaning in Tah definition T .