What TAX-EXEMPT INCOME means: Income that by law is not subject to income tax.
- Definition Trade-In Allowance:
- Dictionary The amount by which the seller reduces the sale price of a property in return for the property of the buyer. This does not affect the buyer's basis in the property purchased tax-exempt income.
- Definition Tax Home:
- Dictionary The business location, post, or station of the taxpayer tax-exempt income.
- Definition Tip Income:
- Dictionary Gratuities received by the taxpayer for services rendered. Tips of $20 or more from any one job during a calendar month must be reported to the taxpayer's employer tax-exempt income.
- Definition Tax Court:
- Dictionary The U.S. Tax Court is one of three trial courts of original jurisdiction that decide litigation involving federal income, death, and gift taxes tax-exempt income.
How works Tax-Exempt Income meaning in Tah definition T .