What TANGIBLE PERSONAL PROPERTY means: Property, other than real property, that has a physical existence and an intrinsic value. Examples are livestock, machinery, equipment, and vehicles.
- Definition Trade Or Business Expenses:
- Dictionary Deductions from gross income that are attributable to a taxpayer's business or profession tangible personal property.
- Definition Taxable Income:
- Dictionary Taxable income is equal to adjusted gross income reduced by itemized deductions or the standard deduction, and by allowable personal and dependent exemptions tangible personal property.
- Definition Trust:
- Dictionary created by a trust agreement. This entity distributes all or part of its income to beneficiaries as instructed by the trust agreement. This entity is required to pay taxes on undistributed income tangible personal property.
- Definition Tip Income:
- Dictionary Gratuities received by the taxpayer for services rendered. Tips of $20 or more from any one job during a calendar month must be reported to the taxpayer's employer tangible personal property.
How works Tangible Personal Property meaning in Tah definition T .