What SUPPORT means: The total amount provided on behalf of an individual. Support includes food, lodging, and other necessities as well as recreation and other nonessential expenditures. Support is not limited to necessities and can be as lavish as the taxpayer can afford. The amount of support in determining whether an individual qualifies as a dependent.
- Definition Section 1231 Property:
- Dictionary property includes depreciable assets and real estate used in a trade or business and held for more than one year. Under certain circumstances, it also includes timber, coal, domestic iron ore support.
- Definition Section 1250:
- Dictionary is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income to the extent of the depreciation claimed in excess of straight line. Section 1250 is the section of the Internal Revenue Code that requires this support.
- Definition Social Security And Medicare Taxes Withheld:
- Dictionary The employee's share of these taxes that was withheld and submitted along with the employer's share to the IRS by the employer support.
- Definition Section 1231 Gain Or Loss:
- Dictionary A net section 1231 gain is treated as long-term capital gain and a net section 1231 loss is treated as an ordinary (fully deductible) loss support.
How works Support meaning in Tah definition S .