What STRADDLE means: A straddle is any set of offsetting positions on personal property. One example, is a put and call option on the same number of shares of a particular security, with the same exercise price and expiration date.
- Definition Social Security Tips:
- Dictionary The amount of tips reported to an employer by an employee that is subject to this tax. Tips are also subject to Medicare tax straddle.
- Definition Section (Followed By A Number):
- Dictionary The section of the tax Code in which particular laws are given straddle.
- Definition Short Sale:
- Dictionary seller borrows the stock certificates or other property delivered to the buyer. At a later date, the seller either purchases similar stock or property necessary to "cover" the sale, and straddle.
- Definition Section 1250:
- Dictionary is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income to the extent of the depreciation claimed in excess of straight line. Section 1250 is the section of the Internal Revenue Code that requires this straddle.
How works Straddle meaning in Tah definition S .