What STRADDLE means: A straddle is any set of offsetting positions on personal property. One example, is a put and call option on the same number of shares of a particular security, with the same exercise price and expiration date.
- Definition Section 1250:
- Dictionary is sold, gain must be recaptured as ordinary income to the extent of the depreciation claimed in excess of straight line. Section 1250 is the section of the Internal Revenue Code that requires this straddle.
- Definition Section 1231 Property:
- Dictionary property includes depreciable assets and real estate used in a trade or business and held for more than one year. Under certain circumstances, it also includes timber, coal, domestic iron ore straddle.
- Definition Self-Employed Individuals:
- Dictionary for themselves. They decide when, how, and where to work, obtain their own jobs or sales, pay their own expenses, and receive social security and Medicare coverage through payment of self-employment straddle.
- Definition Simplified Method:
- Dictionary The most common method of computing the taxable portion of a pension received from a qualified employer plan straddle.
How works Straddle meaning in Tah definition S .